Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Ability to perform bread and butter office and hospital procedures.
- Live in a community that builds neighborhoods where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- Internal Medicine - Oregon.
- Home to the.
- This practice prides itself on providing the highest quality care for the residents of this beautiful coastal community.
- Local airport with daily flights to San Francisco.
- Lots of great dining, local events, museums, shopping, state parks, and a lively downtown which include music on the trains, wine walks, 5k races, and much more.
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, malpractice, relocation, CME reimbursement, and quarterly bonuses.
- A multi-specialty group with Internal Medicine, Family Medicine providers, General Surgeon, Allergist, OB/GYN, Mid-wives, Pediatricians and Nurse Practitioners.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oregon.
- This area offers an abundance of outdoor activities which include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, world-class golf, and water sports.
- Earning Potential of $500,000+.
- 2 and.
- Receive additional income for hospitalist shifts.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license Become a part of a growing community right on the coast with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired.
- Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance Provided
Join a well-respected physician-owned and operated partnership that has been serving the community for over 60 years.
- Low housing cost and no state sales tax.
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity.
- 7 rated golf course in the country - these courses conjure up the image of a historic Scottish links course.
- For more Internal Medicine physician opportunities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions