Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · January 15, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Everett) is a multispecialty group practice.
- If you want to join a physician-led organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, this is the place!
- Low physician turnover.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Application URL:.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Relocation bonus.
- High patient satisfaction.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Want to join an exceptional organization?
- Epic EMR.
- Work-life balance is a priority.
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits, first year guarantee of 230K.
- In the Puget Sound region you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Everett, WA.
- We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- You will also find the Puget Sound area ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity.
- We offer our providers an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Our team of more than quality providers, who had their choice of health care organizations, chose The Everett Clinic.
- Financially stable, growing organization.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- If you value quality, go above and beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team centered environment, we want to talk to you.
- It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods, and the cultural diversity, arts and entertainment in beautiful Seattle.
- No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere -- downhill and cross country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting, and the Pacific Ocean in our backyard!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago