Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 16, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Everett) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Relocation bonus.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Our team of more than quality providers, who had their choice of health care organizations, chose The Everett Clinic.
- Epic EMR.
- We offer our providers an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Work-life balance is a priority.
- We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
- It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods, and the cultural diversity, arts and entertainment in beautiful Seattle.
- No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere -- downhill and cross country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting, and the Pacific Ocean in our backyard!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Everett, WA.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- You will also find the Puget Sound area ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity.
- Application URL:.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Low physician turnover.
- If you value quality, go above and beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team centered environment, we want to talk to you.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits, first year guarantee of 230K.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- If you want to join a physician-led organization at a time of growth, transformation and innovation centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, this is the place!
- In the Puget Sound region you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places.
- High patient satisfaction.
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Financially stable, growing organization.
- Want to join an exceptional organization?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions