Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bozeman) is for an outpatient clinic.
- The incumbent will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- This position may include participation in the provision of telemedicine care to outlying communities as well as occasional travel to other VA clinics within Montana to provide clinical coverage.
- Bozeman has experienced its greatest growth since 1990, and it shows little sign of slacking off.
- Duties will include day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bozeman, MT.
- The city has also become the unofficial capital of Montana environmental politics, with several nationally important nonprofits based here.
- In fact, longtime residents worry that the town may be getting a little too hip.
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years' experience providing chronic illness care.
- The VA Outpatient Clinic in Bozeman, MT Seeking a full-time board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician for Ambulatory Care.
- The area bustles all year long -- whatever the season, the locals are always out and about.
- But it's easy to see the city's appeal.
- Bozeman MT.
- A college town and tourism hot spot with a friendly, semibohemian vibe, Bozeman was first settled in the 1860s as a farming hub.
- The university, Montana State, is a good one, and the downhill skiing at nearby Bridger Bowl is excellent and free of lift lines.
- Today, its cowboy edge has been mostly chipped away, revealing a sophisticated Western chic in the form of a vibrant downtown strip filled with independent shops and restaurants.
- The fact that Bozeman is less than one certainly doesn't hurt, either.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions