Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Wenatchee) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Wenatchee, WA.
- The Wenatchee River joins the Columbia at the north end of town.
- For a rafting adventure, take a tumble down the Wenatchee River, putting in at nearby Leavenworth.
- The region has remained fruitful ever since.
- Enjoy a few rounds of golf and take a snowshoe trek.
- The Wenatchee Community Based Outpatient Clinic, Wenatchee, Washington is seeking a full-time board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician for Ambulatory Care.
- A great place to visit, spend some time, settle in or stay.
- Lincoln Rock State Park has camping sites and a safe swimming area on the Columbia.
- That environment has served the area well in attracting medical and business professionals, families and retirees.
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years' experience providing chronic illness care.
- Combine that with the low cost of public power and the combination becomes even more magical.
- The incumbent will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- Whitewater raft the Wenatchee River and mountain bike Sage Hills.
- Ohme Gardens north of town is a carefully cultivated oasis, a welcome stretch of green - amble through nine acres of foliage, stopping for a peak out over the valley before heading back to town.
- In winter, Mission Ridge Ski Area regular snow but stays mostly sunny.
- Duties will include day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- The Wenatchee Valley has become a favorite for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Sometimes there is less snow than at surrounding resorts but the dry climate tends to keep the slopes from turning to slush, which is a plus.
- Located on the west bank of the Columbia River, Wenatchee gets a lot of sunshine so plan to spend your summer hours enjoying a selection of activities close to the water, whether it's a leisurely peddle beside the mighty Columbia that takes your fancy or a day of recreational boating.
- You get the idea.
- Visit Wenatchee.
- Wenatchee is all about apples, the self-proclaimed "Apple Capital" of the country.
- Buy a few fresh apples to add a local touch to your picnic spread.
- In town, rent bikes and follow the Apple Capital Recreation Loop Trail along the Columbia, a ride at its best before the sun eliminates all chance at shade.
- The Wenatchee Valley encompasses an area that includes arid desert landscapes and natural beaches along the Columbia River along with manicured parks, as well as the alpine wilderness of the Cascade Range.
- In the same day you can: water ski the Columbia River and ski Mission Ridge.
- Most visitors head for Walla Walla Point Park or Rock Island Hydro Park to take a dip in the river or put in a boat when the temperature begins to climb, but there are other ways to get a glimpse of surging river.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions