Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Eugene) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Eugene, OR.
- Duck fans cheer on local sports at Autzen Stadium and at local sports bars pouring regional microbrews.
- The Primary Care Physician will be responsible for providing comprehensive primary care services to a defined panel of patients.
- The quality of Northwest regional dining is superb.
- A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors.
- As a culinary destination, Eugene offers an abundance of locally-grown, raised and produced food products.
- A glass of award-winning Oregon Pinot Noir complements every meal.
- Eugene is also a robust college town with several institutions of higher learning, including Lane Community College, Northwest Christian University and the University of Oregon.
- Eugene's unique and colorful persona is present today at the Oregon Country Fair and the weekly Saturday Market.
- Framed by rolling wine country, agricultural lands and lush green forests, Eugene offers easy access to stunning natural beauty as well as abundant outdoor adventures.
- Just an hour west, romp on sandy beaches and explore dramatic coastal vistas, and just a few hours east, climb to the summit of snow-capped Cascades!
- The VA Outpatient Clinic in Eugene is seeking a Primary Care Physician to come care for our Veterans.
- With many museums, local opera, symphony and ballet companies, and a multitude of performing arts venues including the 12,000-seat Matthew Knight Arena, the city hums with arts and culture.
- This includes history taking, physical examination, ordering of laboratories and diagnostic studies, diagnosis, and formulation of treatment plans for acute and chronic conditions within the scope of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine practice.
- Craft beer is cherished here, and you can get a taste of the local flavor along the Eugene Ale Trail.
- Take a walking tour of Eugene's downtown center where artisans offer one-of-a-kind creations and boutiques showcase designer products.
- Known as TrackTown United States, this outdoors-minded community has produced many great Olympic runners, the innovative Nike mega-company, landmark sports venues and a host of sporting events from popular marathons to five United States Olympic Team Trials - Track & Field.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions