Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Port Orchard) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Group Health is dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovative and patient-centered care to communities throughout Washington.
- The outdoor enthusiast can enjoy numerous recreational activities, including sailing, skiing, kayaking, hiking, biking and more, all within easy access.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Port Orchard, WA.
- Must have successfully completed an accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program, have an unrestricted Washington State medical license and unrestricted Federal-Issued DEA.
- Community: The Seattle area is surrounded by exquisite natural beauty (Puget Sound, the San Juan Islands, Cascade Mountains and Mount Rainier), enhanced by a thriving economy that is home to Starbucks, Nordstrom, Boeing, Microsoft, and Eddie Bauer.
- We have been leaders in innovation and a model for primary care through the use of the Medical Home since 2009.
- Benefits include: full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage), medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) & pension, paid vacation, CME, long-term disability, and long-term care benefits.
- For other tastes, Seattle offers professional baseball, football, soccer, and basketball teams.
- Must have successfully completed an accredited physician assistant training program, have an unrestricted Washington State medical license and unrestricted Federal-Issued DEA.
- The Medical Home has given providers more time and access to their patients.
- Group Health Physicians, the Pacific Northwest's premiere multi-specialty group is seeking a Family Medicine or General Internal Medicine Physician to join our team at the Port Orchard Medical Center in Port Orchard Washington.
- We support that relationship through advanced technology and a continued commitment to improvement.
- The heart of care at Group Health is the personal relationship between the patient and their health care team.
- Providers and patients alike continue to be more satisfied and providers report having stronger relationships with their patients.
- It is a return to the days of having a family doctor who knows their patients personally.
- Second only to New York City in the number of annual theater performances, Seattle is also home to a strong and vibrant arts and theater community, proudly showcased in its many museums, galleries, and performing-arts companies, including world-class opera, ballet, and symphony groups.
- Group Health Physicians Medical Group encourages its staff to maintain care-focused patient relationships and manage innovative practices using state-of-the-art technology while advocating a well-balanced life and personal health.
- Competitive salary offered.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions