Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Port Orchard) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Second only to New York City in the number of annual theater performances, Seattle is also home to a strong and vibrant arts and theater community, proudly showcased in its many museums, galleries, and performing-arts companies, including world-class opera, ballet, and symphony groups.
- Providers and patients alike continue to be more satisfied and providers report having stronger relationships with their patients.
- Competitive salary offered.
- The outdoor enthusiast can enjoy numerous recreational activities, including sailing, skiing, kayaking, hiking, biking and more, all within easy access.
- For other tastes, Seattle offers professional baseball, football, soccer, and basketball teams.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Port Orchard, WA.
- The heart of care at Group Health is the personal relationship between the patient and their health care team.
- Benefits include: full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage), medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) & pension, paid vacation, CME, long-term disability, and long-term care benefits.
- Community: The Seattle area is surrounded by exquisite natural beauty (Puget Sound, the San Juan Islands, Cascade Mountains and Mount Rainier), enhanced by a thriving economy that is home to Starbucks, Nordstrom, Boeing, Microsoft, and Eddie Bauer.
- Group Health Physicians, the Pacific Northwest's premiere multi-specialty group is seeking a Family Medicine or General Internal Medicine Physician to join our team at the Port Orchard Medical Center in Port Orchard Washington.
- It is a return to the days of having a family doctor who knows their patients personally.
- Must have successfully completed an accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program, have an unrestricted Washington State medical license and unrestricted Federal-Issued DEA.
- The Medical Home has given providers more time and access to their patients.
- Group Health is dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovative and patient-centered care to communities throughout Washington.
- We have been leaders in innovation and a model for primary care through the use of the Medical Home since 2009.
- We support that relationship through advanced technology and a continued commitment to improvement.
- Must have successfully completed an accredited physician assistant training program, have an unrestricted Washington State medical license and unrestricted Federal-Issued DEA.
- Group Health Physicians Medical Group encourages its staff to maintain care-focused patient relationships and manage innovative practices using state-of-the-art technology while advocating a well-balanced life and personal health.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions