Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Among the most popular residents of the area are three pods of orcas (killer whales) who roam the island waters just offshore.
- The successful candidate will have at least two years of experience and bring a proven track record of demonstrated clinical judgment and self-development.
- Recognized as one of the most innovative small hospitals in the United States, Island Hospital is an integral part of the great quality of life in this spectacularly scenic region.
- A 43-bed facility, Island Hospital is staffed by more than 190 board certified physicians and offers a quality and range of services typically found in much larger facilities.
- If you're passionate about medicine and enjoy outdoor recreation, this is the place for you!
- Island Hospital, a 43-bed facility with five family care clinics, five specialty clinics and more than 750 employees, is the center for health and wellness in Anacortes, Washington, gateway to the San Juan Islands.
- Anacortes, Washington -- Seeking an excellent BC/BE Internal Medicine physician.
- Full-time position within a physician-owned group.
- With an active, tight-knit community and majestic views of the islands and snow-capped mountains beyond, Anacortes feels like a magical world apart, despite its proximity to Seattle, Everett, Vancouver, B.C. and other large cities.
- Anacortes is a historic city of 16,000 located on the north Puget Sound, a short ferry ride from the famous San Juan Islands and a 90-minute drive from Seattle.
- Island Hospital, a Level III trauma center and Level II stroke center, prides itself on placing its patients' emotional and medical needs first.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Anacortes, WA.
- Due to fortunate coastal weather patterns, Anacortes receives only 21 inches of rain per year, half as much as Seattle.
- Strictly outpatient care with no or minimal.
- Experienced physician strongly preferred.
- Join a collaborative and collegial team at Island Internal Medicine, a practice associated with Island Hospital and providing friendly services that focus on the highest quality patient care.
- The hospital's service area includes north Whidbey Island and the San Juans, a scattering of famous, sparsely populated islands rising from Puget Sound northwest of Seattle.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions