Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lame Deer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel Stipend.
- Provider housing.
- If BC, recognized by Abms.
- The providers must possess a thorough knowledge of the general primary care fields of internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, and pediatrics in order to treat a majority of the patients.
- Tribal EM is currently seeking Physicians to provide comprehensive clinical medical care (education, prevention, curative, rehabilitative and emergency) at primary and secondary levels in the Primary Care Clinic located in an IHS facility at Lame Deer, Montana.
- Malpractice/tail coverage.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Medical practice experience of at least four years (residency included).
- He/she must possess a specialized knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices of emergency medical obtained through the successful completion of a course of study leading to a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Block scheduling with amazing flexibility.
- Acls, BLS, Pals.
- Do what you love, work with communities in need and make an impact that you can feel proud of.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the United States.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lame Deer, MT.
- Internal Medicine Physicians - Join our team today!
- Competitive Pay.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions