Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Everett) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Occasional home visits, with health coaches to assist.
- 30-minute appointments with a goal of seeing 70 patients per week (4-day workweek).
- Base salary in 2018 is $239,400, to be adjusted yearly.
- Location: Everett, Washington.
- Generous CME.
- Relocation assistance.
- A whole team to support you, including medical assistants, registered nurses, social workers, and behavioral health providers.
- The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-led practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region.
- Financially stable, growing organization.
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment.
- Progressive care model.
- High patient satisfaction.
- Apply now, check out our clinic.
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Internal Medicine Physician: More Time with Patients and Smaller Panel Size!
- Panel size limited to 600-700 patients.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Everett, Washington, 98201, WA.
- The Everett Clinic is looking for outstanding physicians who enjoy taking excellent care of their Medicare Advantage patients.
- Low physician turnover.
- Take care of Medicare patients, most of whom will be in capitated Medicare Advantage programs.
- The big focus is on quality of care, rather than generating RVUs in a production-based compensation model.
- Our team of more than quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, while practicing excellent care in a supportive environment.
- Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low provider turnover rates and high provider satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest's most sought-after organizations.
- Why did our highly skilled provider team choose The Everett Clinic?
- If you value quality, make your patients a priority and are willing to go above and beyond in a patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment (and have fun at the same time) we want to talk to you!
- Application URL:.
- Opportunity to earn additional bonuses starting at $25,000, based on 5 Star quality and other criteria that may vary from year to year.
- Our initial online application takes less than two minutes to complete.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits.
- Prioritization of work-life balance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions