Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Crossing the mountains east of the Cascades, you enter the high desert Central Oregon landscape, with forests of ponderosa pine, winding rivers and lakes and mile after mile of sun-kissed earth.
- Enterprise Medical Services is currently scheduling interviews with the largest provider of medical care in Central Oregon.
- Daytime Hospitalists and Nocturnists Needed in Beautiful Central Oregon.
- Generous benefit package.
- With 300 days of sunshine a year why wouldn't you want.
- Salary + bonus will be about $225K for daytime Hospitalist.
- This community is the outdoor lovers haven and is the most prominent arena for "play" in central Oregon.
- Outpatient positions are also available at this location.
- Experience preferred but newly graduated residents will be considered.
- Schedule is 7 on/7 off.
- Signing bonus and relocation.
- 172 shifts/year.
- 245K for.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.