Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Their approach to medicine is based on individualized patient care with a focus on making a meaningful impact on patients lives.
- Internal Medicine residency-trained physician.
- An established, sophisticated and highly prestigious concierge practice is actively searching for an experienced, board-certified physician to join their practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Florida.
- American medical graduates with stellar education and communication skills.
- Preference for candidates with a sub-specialty fellowship training in pulmonary/critical care, nephrology or geriatrics.
- Compensation package will offer relocation, competitive salary with incentive bonus structure, full benefits, and partnership opportunities if desired.
- Our client offers a generous, collaborative platform to practice without insurance restraints or limited patient time.
- Ideal candidates will be in their final year of residency/fellowship and/or may have up to 10 years in practice.
- Candidates must exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit, a likable personality, and a strong work ethic.
- Florida physicians preferred.
- Board certification in internal medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago