Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Billings) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Competitive Medical Student Clerkships.
- Grant funded for rural care innovations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Billings, MT.
- Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- Flexible practice styles.
- "America's Best Town of 2016" - Outside Magazine.
- Academic mentoring.
- 300 days of sunshine!
- Region's tertiary referral center.
- Consensus-based teamwork.
- Seeking enthusiastic BE/BC outpatient internists to join our exemplary team of physicians and faculty providers with a passion for education and leadership.
- Located in Billings, Montana - this friendly college community is a great place to raise a family near the majestic Rocky Mountains.
- Stipend and generous loan repayment.
- Exciting outdoor recreation close to home.
- Top 5 Happiest States - Gallup, 2018.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jun 12.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine permanent positions