Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Missoula) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Work at a 120 bed, community - based, not-for-profit facility.
- Missoula stays active with film festivals, theatre and symphony, local breweries, cafes, coffee houses, college sports and more.
- Base salary and quarterly incentives.
- Strong subspecialty backup- NO procedures.
- Come see why Missoula was named THE Next BIG Thing.
- Welcoming Hospitalists in Missoula, Montana.
- Missoula is an outdoor enthusiasts dream location!
- You can kayak, raft or tube through downtown or hike through 60,000 acres of wilderness!
- 7 on 7 off schedule - full and part-time options.
- Missoula's airport also has daily flights to major cities.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.