Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Billings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Billings is the largest city in Montana and home to some of the most breathtaking landscapes in America.
- Generous benefit package including partnership.
- Area attractions include numerous cultural and historical sites, including Pompey's Pillar, Chief Plenty Coups State Park, Yellowstone Art Museum and the Montana State Zoo.
- Help lead a team at a faith-based, not-for-profit, 286-bed community hospital.
- Earn a base salary at $280,000 plus performance base incentives.
- Associate Chief Hospitalist - Billings, MT.
- Work a block schedule of 7 on 7 off.
- One of Montana's largest comprehensive hospitals!
- Closed ICU- No procedures needed.
- We are seeking physicians with at least two years Hospitalist experience who are ready to transition into leadership.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.