Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Close to Billings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work 10 hour day shifts with tele-medicine coverage at night.
- We are interviewing candidates now in a scenic Montana location.
- Base salary plus performance bonuses.
- The city of Billings is just two hours away offering non-stop daily flights to major cities.
- Procedures not required but a plus.
- APP support.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Robust benefit package including Partnership.
- This city is proud of the parks, rivers, and historical sites that provide endless recreational fun and adventure.
- Montana Hospitalist Opening.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.