Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU and procedures.
- We are now hiring Hospitalists in Portland: an extraordinarily unconventional city!
- Hospital employed position with excellent benefits.
- Our scheduling is not a set 7on/7off and offers some flexibility for physician preference.
- There's an enviable public transit system, tax-free shopping and enormous in-city parks offering dozens of cultural attractions.
- This is tight knit, cohesive group and the program is well staffed.
- Nearby, you'll find Mount Hood, the Columbia River Gorge and the Oregon Coast, as well as wine country.
- Portland gives us music, highly regarded arts & culture, a wonderful culinary landscape, and a craft brew scene like none other.
- Portland, Oregon Hospitalist Team Adding Physicians.
- A little bit creative, a little bit counter-culture, Portland is a year-round, always-evolving city that's home to a mindful community dedicated to keeping its city sustainable, innovative and accessible.
- Candidates will be BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Join a team of 21 Hospitalists at a 300+ bed facility.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.