Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Coastal Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Looking to provide outstanding hospitalist medicine services?
- There's a place for you in a non-profit, award-winning health system which provides services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a substantial benefits package.
- Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley and on the Oregon coast, as well as proximity to the Cascade Mountains and Portland.
- Affordable housing, no sales tax, a mild climate, plentiful entertainment opportunities, good schools and more, are all reasons to consider a job in Oregon.
- Would you like.
- Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer!
- Physicians work 12-hour shifts with an average daily census of 12 patients.
- Coastal Oregon Hospitalist Group Hiring Medical Director.
- Community based 25-bed critical access hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.