Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · September 19, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Coastal Oregon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Community based 25-bed critical access hospital.
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (Epic) and a substantial benefits package.
- Looking to provide outstanding hospitalist medicine services?
- Would you like.
- Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer!
- There's a place for you in a non-profit, award-winning health system which provides services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast.
- Affordable housing, no sales tax, a mild climate, plentiful entertainment opportunities, good schools and more, are all reasons to consider a job in Oregon.
- Physicians work 12-hour shifts with an average daily census of 12 patients.
- Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley and on the Oregon coast, as well as proximity to the Cascade Mountains and Portland.
- Coastal Oregon Hospitalist Group Hiring Medical Director.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.