Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central WA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With over 300 days of sunshine, and four distinct and beautiful seasons, we offer world class outdoor recreation and beautiful sunsets by the sale.
- Everyone loves living in Central WA - the lifestyle is outstanding!
- Great Location In the Middle of Washington State - 90 minutes from Spokane, 2 hours from Seattle.
- You will work 7 on / 7 off schedule at 50 bed hospital.
- Guaranteed salary with the opportunity to become a shareholder.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians welcome.
- Washington Hospitalist Group offering Partnership, Loan Repayment.
- We are interviewing Hospitalists to join an independent, physician owned and governed group in Central Washington.
- There are many recreational opportunities and families are thriving here.
- Ideal cost of living with affordable housing, highly rated public schools with no state income tax.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.