Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are scheduling interviews at a 454-bed facility located in Salem, Oregon known for its scenic beauty, well known wineries and proximity to Portland.
- Critical care patients are co-managed with intensivists.
- 7 on 7 off block night schedule: ten-hour shifts starting at 9:00pm allow more time with family.
- Candidates must have hospital medicine experience - may be IM, FM or Med Ped.
- Some ICU coverage (procedures optional).
- Seeking Nocturnists - Oregon Wine Country (Near Portland).
- Salaried position with generous employee benefit package.
- Perfect location attracts both beach lovers and skiers.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.