Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Portland ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Block scheduling with one week on and one week off with day shifts and occasional swing shift rotation.
- Full-time permanent position.
- Position will include inpatient service and consults (ICU work is optional).
- Critical care patients are co-managed with intensivists.
- Salary position with lucrative benefit package.
- Hospitalists may be BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Excellent interventional radiology support.
- Our Hospitalist team is expanding: now scheduling interviews at a 454-bed facility located in Salem, Oregon known for its scenic beauty, well known wineries and proximity to Portland.
- Hospitalist - Oregon Wine Country - Near Portland.
- Perfect Oregon location that attracts both beach lovers and skiers - just 40 miles from Portland!
- Procedures optional.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.