Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · October 21, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen position (Lewis County) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Pay Rate.
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 8hr shifts.
- Compensation: $105 Hr.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- EMR: Epic.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- An outpatient health clinic in Lewis County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- This facility is located just an hour from Mt Rainer National Park and has year-round recreation.
- Position Overview.
- Duties: 16 PPD, All ages seen.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.