Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Sunday · February 28, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen position (Lewis County) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Position Overview.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- An outpatient health clinic in Lewis County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Compensation: $105 Hr.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- EMR: Epic.
- Pay Rate.
- Duties: 16 PPD, All ages seen.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- This facility is located just an hour from Mt Rainer National Park and has year-round recreation.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 8hr shifts.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Feb 22.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine locum tenen positions