Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 1, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Bellingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average day admits 6.
- Shift times 7a-7p or /7p-7a.
- Average swing admits 8.
- Asap start and ongoing.
- Credentialing 3 months but can fast track provider with a clean file.
- Open ICU.
- BLS & Acls certifications.
- No procedures.
- Day and Night providers needed.
- Acute care facility.
- BC in FM or IM.
- Average night admits 8.
- ED runs codes.
- Average day census 15-17.
- EMR: Epic.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- We have an opportunity for a Physician with Hospital Medicine experience near Bellingham, WA.
- Active & unrestricted Washington license & DEA.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Connections