Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 1, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Eugene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Scheduling: Target start: October - ongoing.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (days).
- An inpatient health center in Oregon's Greater Eugene Area is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- The area is known for its lush, natural beauty and abundance of opportunities for outdoor recreation.
- The local University of Oregon also boasts a fantastic arts scene, and the community has a large commitment to green living.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Experience: EMR: Epic - provider must be proficient.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- The Willamette River cuts through the area, and there are nearby forests and an arboretum perfect for hiking and trail walking.
- 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm (swings).
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time.
- 5-10 shifts/month.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Position Overview.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Nov 10.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Internal Medicine locum tenen positions