Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 1, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Butte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Active Montana license & DEA.
- We have a Physician opportunity for an experienced Hospitalist for medical center near Butte, MT.
- MDs sign-off on notes, discharge & admits for NP.
- NPs run their own team.
- Clinician will run codes on their own patients.
- BLS & Acls certs.
- Open ICU.
- Yes, part of rapid response team.
- Acute care hospital.
- 90 days to credential.
- Shift times are 7a-5p & 5p-7a.
- No procedures required.
- Average census is 12-18.
- Average days admits is 4-8/Average night admits is 6-8.
- EMR is Epic.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Connections