Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · December 1, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A correctional facility is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for ongoing locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Day/Hours: Monday Friday 8-4 or 10-hour shiftsThe locum will work with other providers and a full support staff.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-15.
- Urgent Care.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Patients are all adult inmates and cases are standard outpatient cold, cough, flu, corrections, possible Covid, injury, and acute illness.
- Candidates must have OR license, DEA, and BLS.
- Support Staff: MD, NP, RN.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-000921-MD-OR.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Pendleton, Oregon has a well-deserved reputation as a town where the best of western tradition and heritage lives on, but there are also enough modern restaurants, shops, and sites in the city as well.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-4 pm or 10-hour shifts.
- Morgan Jane.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Credentialing takes 1-2 days.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago