Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in WA
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Eugene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active OR state license.
- Certification: BC required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A facility located in Oregon is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- The schedule is Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 25 patients per day on average.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Caseload: 25 patients per day.
- License: Active OR state license needed.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The candidate must be board certified.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago