Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in WA
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Kennewick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: IM with Pulmonary Disease & Critical Care.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 weeks.
- Dec 25-31.
- Dec 11-15.
- Southeastern part of the State of Washington, along the southwest bank of the Columbia River, just southeast of the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers and across from the confluence of the Columbia and the Snake Rive.
- Scheduled Clinic hours +.
- Sept 10-14.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- Location: Washington.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.