Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in WA
Wednesday · October 21, 2020
2 Jobs in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen position (Lewis County) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 8hr shifts.
- An outpatient health clinic in Lewis County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Duties: 16 PPD, All ages seen.
- Pay Rate.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- EMR: Epic.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Compensation: $105 Hr.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Position Overview.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- This facility is located just an hour from Mt Rainer National Park and has year-round recreation.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Eastern Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Performs the duties of a Pulmonary and Sleep physician.
- It is a great place to enjoy the countryside and has been rated one of the top 100 places to live.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent/Working Interview.
- Demonstrates performance consistent with the mission, vision, and values.
- Serve as Medical Director of accredited Sleep Lab.
- Outpatient focus.
- Interpret PFTs.
- Provides leadership with a specific focus on the clinical care of the patient population served.
- Demonstrates the highest quality and effectiveness in work habits and medical practice.
- Inpatient consultations and optional inpatient management.
- Location: Eastern Washington.
- Come work in this great town in the Palouse hills.
- Enjoy outdoor activities such as biking and hiking on forested trails.
- It has a fantastic education system and a small town feel with very friendly residents.
- Serve as Medical Director of Pulmonary Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine.
- EMR: Centricity and Meditech converting to Epic.
- Interpret Sleep studies, direct Cpap titration, etc.
- Night and weekend.
- Facility Type: Outpatient.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.